Certified Organic Grown - Vegetables, Strawberries, Fruit, Herbs and Bittersweet
NOTICE - - - NOTICE
. . . We are not taking any more CSA members for the present time . . .
Check out our new Activities menu button
We would like to take a minute to welcome you to Windermere Farms & Apiaries, Memphis Tennessee's premier Certified Organic Farm. Windermere Farms & Apiaries has been serving the greater memphis area since 2003 with Certified Organic grown vegetables. Windermere Farms grows tomatoes, garlic, green beans, potatoes, swiss chard, squash, cucumbers, cantaloupe, artichokes, purple hull peas, sugar snap peas, watermelon, and much, much more. We also have over 8,000 Certified Organic grown strawberries and lots of blueberry bushes.
We are still taking applications for our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program (discounts end May 11th). CSA has become a popular way for consumers to buy local, seasonal food directly from a farmer. CSA offers the ability to:
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits.
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking.
- Introduce the children to food from "their" farm - children seem to favor food from "their" farm – even veggies they´ve never been known to eat.
- Visit the Windermere Farms Apiaries where you can learn about bee keeping and honey
- Develop a relationship with the Lansings and learn more about how food is grown.
Be sure to read some of the articles on health concerns and if you are interested in bees and honey making checkout our Video link.
Thanks for stopping by!
Ken and Freida Lansing
Why People Won't Read Their Bible
By: Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
Choice Red Oak Lumber, Rough CutChoice 5/4 red oak.
Great for the hobby furniture maker!
To Log On To Our facebook Page
Windermere Farms and Apiaries